Agile is a development methodology. It is about shorten feedback loop to deliver value to the costumer as soon as possible.
How short is your feedback loop? pic.twitter.com/XH2baRoOWV
— Simon Tomes (@simon_tomes) 21 septembre 2016
To enable that target, there is a set of practices to help not loosing focus on value :
- What is the Difference Between Scrum, Kanban and XP?
- Visualizing Agile Projects using Kanban Boards
- The Agile Holocracy
- A Minimum Viable Product Is Not a Product, It’s a Process
- Making sense of MVP (Minimum Viable Product) – and why I prefer Earliest Testable/Usable/Lovable
- Writing “As a User” does not make it a user story
- Not Everything Needs to Be a User Story: Using FDD Features
Pitfalls to avoid
- Projects are evil and must be destroyed
- Risk Management Theatre: On Show At An Organization Near You
- Stop Your “Agile” Transformation! Right. Now.
- Abandoning fake deadlines